Synology RT2600ac is not only the fastest router in the market but also has a complete set of features. Additionally, when you connect an external hard drive to your Synology router, it works as a NAS so that you can share data and stream contents remotely. Synology wifi router is a quad-stream router along with dual-band. It provides high speed of up to 1.733 Mbps on 5 GHz band and up to 800 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band. It has a user-friendly control panel where all the settings are stored. You can perform the Synology router RT2600ac setup through http://router.synology.com. And if you don’t want to use its web interface there is also a DS Router App. This App allows you to manage and control your Synology router settings and features on your Smartphone. Read the following article to know how to configure the Synology RT2600ac Router.
How to set up the Synology RT2600ac Router?
The Synology wifi router is configured with SMR OS and programmed with an easy setup process. Follow the below steps to complete the Synology router RT2600ac setup process:
Place the Synology RT2600ac:
- Place your router on a stable surface to get better performance.
- Try to place your router closer to your wireless devices such as PC, laptop, etc.
- Keep your Synology router away from any electronic interference, such as microwave ovens, etc.
Connect your Router to a wireless network:
- First of all, connect one end of the power adapter to the power port of your router & plug its other end in a power outlet.
- Now, connect the Synology RT2600 ac router to your modem via the Ethernet cable.
- Further, Press the power button on the router to turn it on. Wait for a few minutes until STATUS & WAN LED indicators to turn green.
- Now, connect your wired or wireless devices to the Synology router. To know how to connect the wired/wireless devices to Synology router, you can use the Synology rt2600ac user guide.
Synology RT2600ac router setup:
- Use a computer or any wireless device that is connected to the router’s local network.
- Next, launch the web browser on your PC and browse to the either Synology Router Rt2600ac IP address http://192.168.1.1:8000.
- You can also use the router’s web address i.e. http://router.synology.com.
- The Synology router rt2600ac login page appears on the computer screen. When you connect to the Wi-Fi network, click ‘Start’ to launch the SRM Setup Wizard.
- Now, enter the required login credentials in the given fields. Click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Next window appears, fill the required information to set up the Wi-Fi network and click ‘Next’.
- Now, select the operation mode to set up the operational mode.
- Next, you would be asked to choose an internet connection type.
- Select your Internet connection and click ‘Apply’.
- After you complete the Synology router setup, click on the ‘Launch Synology Router’ tab to access SRM and the Synology router settings.
For further assistance on Synology router rt2600ac setup, you can contact our technical team at our toll-free number. You can also chat live to know about the Synology router rt2600ac login troubleshooting tips or much more.