Now enjoy blazing fast Wifi with speed up to 2.53 Gbps combined wireless bandwidth that will supercharge your wireless network. Synology produces powerful wireless routers for homes and small offices. Sinology routers are for ones seeking to work and play smarter. Sinology wireless routers are engineered to deliver stellar performance. Setting up a Synology wireless router is very easy and takes no times to get ready. In this article, we will provide you Synology router setup assistance. Keep going through the article so that our article i.e. on Synology router setup assistance will guide you in the best possible way.
Synology router setup
Synology router setup is divided into two sections i.e. hardware set up and router set up.
Hardware set up:
- Attach the external antennas to Synology wireless router. Turn the antenna clockwise until it is securely attached.
- Tilt the antennas so that they are at 90 degrees of angle. This will provide optimal wifi performance.
- Now connect your Synology wireless router to the ISP modem and then to the computer with the help of Ethernet cable.
- Plug one end of the Ethernet cable into the wireless router and another end into the ISP modem. Using another Ethernet cable, plug one end of the cable into the wireless router and another end into any of the LAN ports on the computer.
- Now, plug the power adapter of wireless router and ISP modem into the power outlet. Wait for both the device to turn on.
- Use your device or computer connected to the wireless router and open a web browser on it. Now enter the default IP address of the Synology router into the address bar.
- Once connected, click on the Start icon to launch the Synology router setup wizard.
- Set up an administrator account and click Next to fill information to set up a wifi network.
- After filling out the information, click Next to set up the operation mode. Select the operation mode as wireless router mode.
- Now choose the Internet connection type manually. Enter PPPoE and other information provided to you by your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
- Simply, keep following Synology router setup assistance to successfully set up your wireless router.
After you have saved the settings of your wireless router, wait for your router to reboot.
NOTE: Your router will disconnect from your computer so that settings take effect on it. You need to connect your computer again with your wireless router.
In case you face any issue while attempting to set up your Synology wireless router, don’t worry. We will show you the solution to resolve this issue. Simply, try to reset your wireless router by pressing the reset button. Hold the reset button for a few seconds and your router will get back to factory settings. Now, again perform the above-mentioned steps to re-configure your wireless router.
So this article was all about Synology router setup assistance. We hope this article helped you to set up your wireless router.